Can we host a private SIP & PAINT party at Jackson Art?
Yes! Private parties are a great way to do something creative with a group you put together.
- You need a minimum of 8 people (max of 18) to host a private party at Jackson Art! The person booking the party is responsible for this minimum of 8 people. (for a Friday or Saturday night, we require a minimum of 10 people.
- Yes, we do travel! There is an extra $10 per/person travel fee! We bring everything you need except the tables, table coverings & chairs. We do need a sink to fill water cups and wash brushes. We also need adequate light for people to be able to paint. There is a minimum of 10 people and to travel for parties!
- We require a non-refundable deposit 50% to book your party. The remainder must be paid prior to party. The person booking the party is responsible for making sure that the minimum spots are booked prior to date of party.
- The cost is $45 per/person to hold a private party at Jackson Art. *excluding some paintings that require a tracing.
- Pick the image you would like paint! We will do our best to try find a date for your paint party with the image you want, but you might want to give us your top three choices!
- Kids 7 and up are welcome with a registered adult!
- Cancellation Policy for all Private Parties: Once deposit is made, we reserve your date and put it on our online calendar. Thet date is yours! We do not take last minute cancellations for private parties. If you need to cancel due to weather or illness, you can book another date with us! No refunds on private parties.
GET READY FOR A FUN PAINT PARTY! Day or night!
- Girls Night Out
- Couples Night
- Corporate Events
- Bachelorette Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Bridal and Baby Showers
- Anniversary Parties
- Team-Building Events
- Fundraisers and More!